Having taught hundreds of people how to meditate and how to build meditation into your daily life, I wanted to create this course to give you everything you need to either get started - or as a reminder to restart your practice.
In this course you will learn:
* How to meditate including how to sit, what to do with your mind and hands
* How to use your meditation practice as a space of healing - bringing more space, calm, focus and connection to your life
* How to actually enjoy your meditation practice so it doesn't become another chore!
* How to use your meditation to create a stronger relationship with yourself so that you develop and strengthen your intuition and wisdom.
The course covers in an easy to understand way aspects of your being including:
* Your parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous system
* How to use your breath
* Your Chakra system and energy body
“I didn't expect to get so much from this course, so thank you, I always found that it hurt in my back while sitting in a meditation position for too long but the posture instructions took that away completely, I can sit comfortably now, and if it does start to hurt I breathe into it, so thank you. I did two meditations today, and I am feeling great, this is just the push I needed. For the first time the longer I sit in meditation the better it feels... 20 minutes felt like nothing during the guided meditation. I didn't expect that! 😂 thank you :)”Lee, Presence Collective Member
“Amisha is a breath of fresh air!! She is kind, gentle, loving and full of light energy. Taking her workshop genuinely changed my practice and I thank her everyday for how she has helped me grow! ”Ally, Entrepreneur
“Amisha has lots of soul and spirit and I always find that meditating with her can get me into a deep experience. She is a wonderful and inspiring guide and I am so happy I can meditate with her from the other side of the world. It takes me right back to my retreat with her. ”Sandra, Business Executive
- Welcome to this meditation course!
- Why Meditate? FREE PREVIEW
- Intention of Meditation
- Benefits of Meditation
- Posture (How to sit)
- The Four Mudras
- Focal Point and Awareness
- Thoughts & Visualisations
- Feelings, Emotions and Visions
- When and how often to do it?
- 22 Min Meditation for Presence
- 5 Min Meditation - Planting Seeds
- Micro Meditation
- 22 Min Presence Meditation - Downloadable Audio
- 5 Min Planting Seed Meditation - Downloadable Audio
- Books, Podcasts and Other Resources:
- Where to find the membership resources for this theme